Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How long?

I wonder how long Kathleen will have to wait. Will she slip through the cracks and just keep waiting until she's one of the older girls?

When I first saw her back in October, I thought she would be claimed any day. How could she not be? She is so little and so cute. She is so in need of a family...how could she wait long?


Has anyone considered her? Does anyone else pray for her? She will be 4 this year. Does her baby house let them stay longer?

Please, Lord. Bring her family to her. Help them find her. If it's difficult for them, please clear the obstacles. In the meantime, please keep her safe. Provide for her needs. Shelter her heart and her mind. Hold her close until they come. Amen

5 comments:

  1. They are both in my prayers! I know that God will
    watch over them. That is the only thing that comforted me when I found out Natalya was gone.

    Prayers,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julia! It is so good to know that someone else prays for Kathleen and Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pray for her and hope some day cute Kathleen will find a family.She needs a family because life in mental institution is horrible...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetngs in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

    Although we are not "officially" committed to Kathleen yet (by Reece's Rainbow's definition), we are close! We have commnicated our desire to commit to Kathleen to our family liason and have selected a home study agency and are awaiting our first appointment. Once we have that, we can make it "official"!

    Thank you for being a prayer warrior for Kathleen, as well as the other orphans! My wife and I are fully committed to fulfilling what we truly believe to be His Will for Kathleen and my household.

    Please pray that the process we have started keeps moving forward quickly so that we can make our commitment official, and that the Lord will ordain her to become part of my household!

    Soli Deo Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so thankful that sweet little Kathleen will not have to wait much longer! Thank you for letting me know. I will keep praying for her and for your family!

    ReplyDelete