Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Answered Prayers

Guess what???

A certain little girl has a family that wants to adopt her!!

I am so happy that someone looked into that sweet little face and saw the treasure that she is.



I am praying that all of the details will be worked out, and that the Lord will bring it about. Hopefully they will be able to officially commit soon, and little Kathleen won't have to wait much longer.

UPDATE:  Kathleen is on My Family Found Me!!! I am so thankful that she has been found and that she is loved already!



I will go before you and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
 I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the LORD,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name. 
Isaiah 45:2-3

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!It is great news!Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! We are so excited for Kathleen and can't wait to meet her family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you can think to yourself.."with so many orphans, how will this little one be picked?" But, Our God is amazing and He does answer prayer!! She is a sweetheart!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete