Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Taking a Little Break

I'm going to take a little blog break.

Delia has a family. We're still so thankful for the answer to those prayers. I mean, WOW! Ten years of waiting. Years alone in an institution. In a very short time she will meet her mom. In a few months after that...sisters! Hannah says that praying for Delia has changed her life. What a blessing.

As for my Christopher, I found out yesterday that he has been removed from Reece's Rainbow. The agency has said he is no longer available, but they didn't say why. It is possible he has been adopted.  That would be great. I am hoping either he was adopted or his birth family brought him home.

Our family is still hoping and praying that we'll be able to adopt. I'm going to be getting some things in order. Making preparations to take our first steps. We would truly appreciate prayer that the Lord would go before us and lead us where He wants us to go.

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing Delia will be home soon!Praise the Lord!!!
    What a blessing your loving family will be for a cute one!Praying for your first steps in your preparations for adopting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm not sure if you check this blog anymore, but this is Delia's mom writing. I have traveled for my first trip to meet Delia. She is wonderful! And unlike her pictures, she smiles all the time! She's happy, curious and very entertaining. She's also in a good place where the staff truly cares for the children. I can't wait to get her home in the early spring! Just thought you'd like an update. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear such a wonderful update. Hannah is so happy to know that Delia smiles a lot and that she will be coming home soon. Hannah still prays prayers of thanks that Delia has a family!

    ReplyDelete