Friday, September 9, 2011

Delia's Family's Sponsorship Page

We were happy to see Delia's Family Sponsorship Page up on Reece's Rainbow. And we were surprised to see a new picture of Delia!



She's beautiful, but she still isn't smiling. Soon she'll learn what it means to be loved and be part of a real family.

Delia is being adopted by Susan, who is a single mom with 3 adopted daughters. She will have 3 sisters and one sister is her own age and also has Down's Syndrome.

Delia's family already has their documents submitted to her country, so they don't have a lot of time to raise funds. I'm sure they'd appreciate any donations to help with the expenses of her adoption.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to my Family Sponsorship Page on Reece's Rainbow! What a wonderful way to help bring Delia home. It won't be long before I get to see this precious girl's smile for the first time! I hope to make my first trip to meet her in November. Any prayer and financial support your readers would like to contribute to Delia's homecoming story will be greatly appreciated! My girls and I are overwhelmed with God's goodness to our family. Thank you and God bless you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    I don't mean to be a bother, I don't want to violate your privacy but can you tell us how your visit in November went? I have loved your little girl for SO long and would just love an update.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delia is HOME!!!!!!!! omgosh

    ReplyDelete