Thursday, July 7, 2011

Valentin

Look at this sweet little guy.



His name is Valentin. He's six years old and he really needs a family. He's listed here on Reece's Rainbow.

He is one of the many children that I look at and cannot imagine them living in an institution without a family. Valentin has hepatitis C, so if no one adopts him he will probably end up in an orphanage for older children until he's 16. Then he'll be turned out onto the streets to fend for himself. Break my heart.

Please agree to pray with me that Valentin's family finds him soon.

3 comments:

  1. i am francines warrior! just had to say I love what you are doing for the reeces rainbow angels who also have my own heart captured! i am trying to contact all warriors to let you know about a weekly friday linkup/bloghop i am running at my blog, flight platform living over at textgeorge.blogspot.com Its a linkup to profile all the waiting kiddies and find families for them, every week i will add a gallery of faces for anybody entering...so please stop by and get that beautiful angels face out there for their mummy to find them! you will find details on how to take part on my page, 'forget me not friday' thats at the top of my blog. hope to see you join, thanks so much. jane xxx if you could spread the word to other warriors you know that would be fab as well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I'd love to join in and help spread the word to others. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete