Friday, July 15, 2011

Christopher's Family

I'm praying today for Christopher's family. They likely do not know about him. They don't know he's waiting...how long he's been waiting. They don't know he's been transferred. They don't know how desperately he needs them to find and rescue him. They don't know the joy he'll bring to their family. What a blessing he was created to be to them.

They don't know.

I know. Because I know, I have to pray. I'm praying for this beautiful, sweet boy wherever he is. I'm praying for his family to find him.



Jane at Flight Platform Living is sponsoring Forget-me-not Fridays to link up people speaking up for children who need families. I think it's a great idea! She has directions on her blog on how to join in, or you can click the purple button on my sidebar.

Jane is advocating for Francine. A sweet little five year old who needs a family.


To be honest, without Jane, I might have never noticed Francine. She held her up and now she's been noticed! I'm adding her to my prayer list. Hopefully others will too, and soon her family will be found.

Thanks, Jane!!

3 comments:

  1. oh thankyou honey! i too will add christopher to my prayers and thankyou so much for all you do! thankyou for joining in on forget me not friday. its so lovely to have you along xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Sabrina,

    Praise the Lord for His using you as an instrument, in the hands of the Redeemer, in the lives of His orphans. It was not too long ago that He acknowledged your prayers for Kathleen, and He promises that He will honor faithful prayer.

    I pray that it is His providential will for Christopher to be adopted into a loving Christ-centered family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher is so sweet little boy!Praying about him with you!

    ReplyDelete