Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Millie.

Hi! This is Hannah you might remember I prayed for Delia. now she is home with her new family so I have picked a new girl to pray for, her name is Millie she is 7 years old. I hope there is someone out there who will adopt her and love her!


She doesn't look happy were she is. She looks like she is crying. She needs someone to adopt her and love her! I hope others will pray for her as well because praying for Delia taught me that God hears our prayers and answers them.

2 comments:

  1. Millie is at the same place as our Vessy (she is listed as Ella). We would be willing to ask when we go pick up Vessy any questions someone may have about Millie. Not sure how much they would answer, but if it would help this little honey find her family, let me know. trishalee@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that! New pictures and information from other adopting families are always helpful. I'm sure that anything you can learn or add to her RR profile would be a help!

    ReplyDelete